We proudly present Papi Chulo Fest 2023, the hottest tropical party at Now&Wow, Rotterdam! An unforgettable fiesta with the biggest artists, entertainment, y mucho mas!
3 big areas with the best Latin, Afro, Caribbean, Disco, House musica, live acts and entertainment!
𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗨𝗡𝗢 ⇢ Latin & Caribbean 🌴
𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗦 ⇢ Afro & Dancehall 🔥
𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦 ⇢ Disco & House 🕺
The line-up at Papi Chulo Fest is muy caliente! 3 area’s, big artistas, brassbands…
Come and check out Ir Sais, Bryan MG, Idaly, Frenna, Bizzey & many more!
Check the full line-up via the button below.
Where and when
Papi Chulo Fest will take place Saturday; May 20st of 2023 from 12:00pm till 22:00pm at Now&Wow, Rotterdam.
Is there a minimum age?
Yes, the age of 18 is required when Papi Chulo Fest takes place.
Ticket sales and more
Where am I able to buy tickets?
Official tickets for Papi Chulo Fest can only be bought at our website/via the official ticketshop by our partner Eventix. We strongly recommend only buying tickets through our channel as we can guarantee the validity of the tickets and you will be paying the original price.
When will the ticket sale take place?
The official ticket sales will start Saturday, 25th of february at 13:00pm.
Which tickets will be available?
The following tickets and prices will be available but be quick because the prices will go up later!
Fest 2023 – Pre-sale | €35,- excl. service fee
– These tickets are only for the people who have signed in for the pre registration.
Papi Chulo Fest 2023 – Loyal | €40,- excl. service fee
– These tickets are only for loyal / frequent visitors of Papi Chulo the last 5 years, these go via link in email
Papi Chulo Fest 2023 – Early Birds | €45,- excl. service fee
Papi Chulo Fest 2023 – Regular Birds | €50,- excl. service fee
Also, almost all payment methods will be made available so that should not be a problem.
I bought a ticket but can’t find it anymore / did not receive a confirmation mail, help?
Please check if you did receive a confirmation mail from Eventix with the request of personalizing the tickets. If you can’t find your confirmation mail anymore, go to https://eventix.nl/search
Here you find a tool : which can be used to find your tickets. Select the payment method you used to purchase the tickets and follow the steps.
I have entered a wrong email address when ordering and/or want to change it
Do I need to personalise my tickets, and will I be checked with that name at the doors?
Every visitor at Papi Chulo Fest must personalise his/her entrance tickets in order to get access to his/her tickets and thus the festival eventually.
How can I personalise my tickets?
Please follow the steps below to do so:
– After ordering your tickets, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventix with a link to the order page.
– Click on the button “Personalize”.
– You can then choose to “claim” or “send” the tickets. If you “claim” the tickets, you put them in your own name. By “sending” you can send the tickets to a friend so that he or she can then put the ticket in their name.
– If you have purchased more than one ticket, please invite your friends to the personalization process by clicking on “invite”. It is important that you do not send this link to people who are not part of the order, as this link provides access to the tickets. Remember: ALL your tickets need to be personalised.
Am I able to change the name on the ticket?
Yes, changing the name on your ticket is possible.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– The wrong name and the name it should be.
– Name of the event.
– Copy of bank statement of the order.